|Before May 31 2017||AfterMay 31 2017|
|Full*||EUR 450||EUR 600|
|Student*||EUR 300||EUR 450|
|Accompanying person||EUR 200||EUR 250|
*50€ discount for members of DYMAT and SPM
- The registration fee for Participants and Student participants includes the proceedings, conference materials, welcome reception, coffee breaks lunches and the banquet.
- The registration fee for the accompanying person includes the lunches and banquet.
- No more than one oral presentation/poster can be delivered per each registered author.
- An additional fee of 50€ per abstract will be applied to those participants who paid full registration fee and will have more than one abstract accepted.
- Registration form is available for download (click here) and must be filled in and sent to Conference Secretariat by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (with cc:// email@example.com).
- Student Fee: Students are required to send a certificate from their institutions confirming the respective condition to the Conference Secretariat.
- Further reduced registration fees: To benefit to the reduced fees, the participants are required to send a supporting document confirming that belong as membership to SPM or DYNMAT to the Conference Secretariat .
- All the fees include VAT.
- The payment must be made in Euros (EUR) by bank wire transfer and shall be free of any bank handling charges through a bank transfer. The bank account details are:
Account holder: University of Aveiro
Bank name: Caixa Geral de Depósitos
Bank address: Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, Portugal
IBAN Number: PT50 0035 0836 00001704630 49
Bank Code Number/ BIC SWIFT: CGDIPTPL
- Please make a copy of your payment documentation and send it by fax (+351.234.370953), post (Departament of Mechanical Engineering, University of Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193, Aveiro, Portugal ) or attached in an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org; with cc: email@example.com) to the Conference Secretariat. To enable us to identify your payment, please remember to use the reference “MatCel’2017&DynMatCel’2017; your Name(s) and Surnames(s)“.
- If you require an invoice for the payment, please contact the Conference Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org with cc: email@example.com).
- If the remittance covers more than one person, please inform us of the name for each participant.
- The conference fee should be paid one month before the conference date (August 25).
- The presenting authors should be paid registration by July 31, 2017 in order to ensure abstract/paper publication.
- If you pay the fee via bank transfer, an e-mail reply with bank information will be sent to the registered e-mail address. After confirming your payment, a Registration Confirmation message will be sent by the Conference Secretariat
- If you do not receive any e-mail message, please contact the Conference Secretariat with bank information.
Conference Secretariat must be notified by a written and signed letter (sent by mail, fax or as e-mail attachment) for complete registration cancellation. Cancellation conditions are:
- 50 % of the paid fee will be withheld for administrative costs if the request is received in writing one month before the conference (August 25th, 2017).
- No refund can be processed for cancellation requests received after August 25th, 2017.
- There will be no refund to authors of abstracts/papers associated with scheduled presentations.